Please support our pocket-sized Christmas!
Each year we are always blown away by the generosity and kindness of everyone who donates gifts, vouchers, food and clothes to support survivors or domestic abuse, sexual violence and modern slavery.
This year we want to continue to bring Christmas cheer and smiles to the faces of the survivors we support, that’s why this year we are asking you to help us by donating gift cards and vouchers for survivors of domestic abuse, sexual violence and modern slavery. This way, we can social distance and keep everyone safe, while still making sure everyone gets to feel special over the festive period.
Your generosity will help:
- A family in refuge have presents to open on Christmas day
- A mum to choose her children’s gifts
- Feed a family Christmas dinner
- A survivor in their new home feel less alone
- A young person who has struggled this year smile
Can you support us in any of the following ways?
- Amazon Wish list – gifts come directly to us and then we give them to survivors: click here
- Donate a gift voucher – these can be delivered to us and we will then give them to survivors: click here
- Donate by cheque or BACS (please contact us for bank details) Your donation will be used to buy gift vouchers and we will be sending them directly to the women, children and men we support.
Any donations can be posted to:
Black Country Women’s Aid, 1st Floor Landchard House
Your donation will reach the hearts of the survivors we support every day and will mean more to them than you could imagine.
Give what you can.
Help where you can.
Other ways to help
Support us while you do your Christmas shopping… at no extra cost!
Please help Black Country Women’s Aid out when you do your online Christmas shopping – you can get free donations from retailers and it won’t cost you an extra penny!
- Donate via AmazonSmile – simply shop here or with AmazonSmile ON in the Amazon Shopping app, and AmazonSmile donates to Black Country Women’s Aid at no extra cost.
- At Easyfundraising over 2,700 well known retailers, including Amazon, John Lewis, eBay and Tesco will donate a small percentage of what you spend to us to say thank you for shopping with them. Just visit our page at easyfundraising to sign up.