Black Country Women’s Aid would like to reassure you that all of our services are available to support, help and advise you during this challenging time. We have a range of ways that you can contact us, and we will work with you to find the best way to keep in touch with you and support you.
Contact us directly if you:
- Are experiencing domestic abuse or are concerned about your safety in a relationship (services in Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall for women and men, 16+)
- Have experienced rape, sexual violence or sexual assault, this could have happened recently or at any time in the past (services in Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall and Wolverhampton for women, men and children)
- Are concerned that someone is stalking you (services across the West Midlands for women and men 16+)
- Are experiencing or are worried about grooming or sexual exploitation (services in Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall and Wolverhampton for young women 11-18)
How to contact us
You can call us:
- on 0121 553 0090 during office hours Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays);
- or any time on our 24-hour helpline: 0121 552 6448.
You may be living with someone who you don’t want to overhear your conversation, or who you feel afraid of. We understand that making a phone call may be difficult for you at this time, so you can also:
- text or WhatsApp us on 07384 466 181 – messages checked 9am-9pm Monday-Friday except bank holidays (messages received at other times will be responded to within these hours);
- email us on email@example.com
We will respond and agree the safest way to contact you in the future. We have a number of different options, so we will find a way that works for you.
In an emergency:
- Call the police using 999
- If it is if it’s too dangerous to speak press ’55’when connected and the operator will know you need help
You can report a non-emergency incident to the police: